Who can find a virtuous woman? For her price is far above rubies. – Proverbs 31:10
2021 Women’s Retreat
We show the love of Christ to people when we listen to their story, to who they are, without judgement.
This year’s women’s retreat will focus on the skills of listening and responding in a way that communicates understanding and care. Our speaker, Shannon Plate, is a licensed clinical counselor. She is a committed Christian, and a retreat speaker with a passion to equip individuals with key concepts and practical steps to use the skills of listening effectively.
The weekend will be fun and engaging as we focus on Christ and grow in listening. You will leave encouraged and gain powerful skills that will enable you to love people in a sensitive and life-giving way through the skills of listening.
Retreat Speaker: Shannon Plate, Licensed Counselor and Author
Worship Leader: Lisa Weyerhaeuser
Women Becoming Disciples of Christ Together in our Community.
In the scriptures God has instructed us concerning who we are and how He wants us to live. Therefore, we are devoted to studying the Bible together constantly. Often needs arise within the church and the community so we seek to help with those needs. We also plan fun activities to build fellowship and deepen friendships.
We are being restored by God’s Word.
• We faithfully study the Bible together.
• We participate in a yearly retreat to hear God’s voice more clearly and get to know each other better.
We value fellowship, fun and friendship.
• We share meals together.
• We share life together and are available to each other in times of need, grief and joy, bearing each other’s burdens
We want to impact our community for Christ.
• We want to see everyone as God sees them and show love and grace to all.
• Search for opportunities to meet needs in our community
And to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ