Health and Hygiene
Health & Hygiene
To protect the health of the children that we serve, children will not be admitted to class with the following symptoms:
• Fever within the previous 24 hours
• Barking cough
• Vomiting within the previous 72 hours
• Skin infection or rash
• Chicken Pox
• Yellow or green nasal mucous
• Pink Eye (conjunctivitis)
• Head lice detection within the last week
If a child is being treated with antibiotics, they need to have completed a full 24 hours of medication before returning to class.
Thank you for your partnership in providing a safe, loving environment for our children to learn about Jesus. We look forward to growing in faith together with your family.